1. A bit of Bianca's property journey and her first block apartment [02:57]
2. Renovating the apartment and the lessons learned from it [08:11]
3. Her strategy on buying a new property after selling the first one [12:10]
4. Changing the strategy due to COVID-19 [14:58]
5. Uncovering on and off-market properties [20:20]
6. Ins and outs of working with real estate agents [22:17]
7. Searching and preparing for the future, during lockdown [27:07]
8. Browsing (and buying) properties online [30:15]
9. Lessons and advice for first home buyers [36:37]
10. Writing and how it helps broaden Bianca's knowledge and perspective [43:24]
Bianca Chatfield is a former netball champion turned home renovator, and a past contestant on an Australian home renovation television show, The Block. She currently writes a series of house buying articles for Newscorp, which she started publishing in November last year.
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!