You've got questions, we've got answers.
In this episode, we'll answer your questions about fire orders in apartment buildings, timing your purchase in a rising market, choosing to buy an apartment to live in now or a house to rent out first and move in in the future, the impact of climate change on your choice of location, and rent to buy schemes.
Tune in to the episode and we'll see you on the inside!
• What are your thoughts about fire orders in apartment buildings, and at what point is it okay to buy one? [02:19]
• Given that the forecast suggests a rise in the market this year, is it time to buy now? [06:35]
• Would you recommend buying an apartment to live in now, or a house to rent out first and move-in in the future? [11:28]
• How much weight should home buyers place on climate change in choosing locations? [17:59]
• What are your thoughts on buy-to-rent schemes? [21:52]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!