Home buying is an incredible and exciting journey, filled with ups and downs and small victories to savour before reaching the top.
Whether you're buying a property on or off the market, having the right knowledge and advice is essential so that you'll avoid making all the costly mistakes in buying your first home.
In this episode, we're following the journey of HBA Graduate Michael! He shares the lessons he learned, whether his assumptions were right or wrong, the mistakes he made (and avoided) and, ultimately, how he sealed the deal!
Tune in to the episode and be inspired by this home buyer's journey!
• Michael's property search before meeting Veronica and Meighan [02:18]
• Did he imagine buying the house he purchased from the start? [05:04]
• Finding the right house with the features Michael was looking for [07:39]
• Coming across the property off the market [10:18]
• Michael's biggest "Aha" moment [16:46]
• Did he suffer from information overload during the search? [22:52]
• What the property buying process was like [24:15]
• Michael's advice to first home buyers who are still climbing the mountain [35:16]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!