One of the great things about the digital age is that information has become so easy to come by, but the downside is that we can gather SO much that it becomes difficult to sift through and make meaningful decisions!
Let's help you sift through the noise and get to the best resources, shall we?
In this episode, we're going to give you a list of some of our favourite free sources of property data. And so you don't drown in information overload, we'll also let you know exactly what's valuable on each site.
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• How did we gather information in the past? [02:16]
• A look at stratified median prices [04:49]
• Realestate.com.au's search demand data feature [05:52]
• An example of a suburb with an incredibly low search rate [06:24]
• Suggestions for similar suburbs based on demographics & median prices [08:26]
• Get insights into the makeup of a suburb through Microburbs [09:49]
• The Property Nerds [12:25]
• Utilise the local council's website when researching property! [15:38]
• How useful can Google Maps & Google Earth be for property research? [17:49]
• Use the airport flight path map [18:44]
• Go old school and look through a newspaper! [20:08]
• When other people's self-interest gets in the way of property education [20:58]
• One last tip when researching property [23:57]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!