Getting the right property is key to growing your portfolio and avoiding big headaches down the line. Yet with so many that seem like amazing assets, how do you figure out which one to choose?
It's really important to understand what makes A, B, and C grade properties so today, we unpack what you need to know to make the right purchase and avoid owning an underperformer!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• Meighan's special house of the week [02:09]
• Flyers: What makes an A grade property? [04:01]
• Buyers get F.O.M.O. & overlook a lot when buying in a hot market [08:15]
• A grade properties don't turn over as often [11:01]
• Floaters: B grade properties [12:34]
• The danger with buying floaters [14:53]
• B grade assets in a 3-story walk-up [16:37]
• Flops: The underperforming C grade property [19:33]
• Avoid C grade properties as much as possible! [20:59]
• How to identify this type of property [23:44]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!