Diving blindly into property investing will no doubt set you up for mistakes and looking back to when we bought our first homes, there were some lessons we would have benefitted from knowing early on.
Join us as we tackle six lessons we wish we knew before signing those papers, from knowing "who's who in the zoo" to what you should be aware of when preparing to buy your next property!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
● Meighan's featured property [02:03]
● #1: Knowing the process for buying property [04:20]
● Figuring out "who's who" in the equation [06:44]
● Doing the P.A.C.E. system in the wrong order [09:30]
● #2: Knowing what to look for [10:15]
● The true measure of success is NOT in buying a property [14:59]
● #3: Knowing how to work out how to pay [17:12]
● How about when it comes to auctions? [20:37]
● #4: Knowing what you SHOULDN'T do with a renovator [22:15]
● Veronica's first investment house [24:09]
● #5: Knowing about sales agents and reading between the lines [26:19]
● #6: Knowing how to prepare to buy the next property [30:18]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!