For most people, their first home is not their dream home. They have an idea of what they want, but it could be way out of reach at the moment. They're probably wondering if they'll ever get there, particularly if prices are rising rapidly.
If you're in the same boat, don't lose hope - there's a way to step up the ladder towards your dream home faster and with more confidence!
Learn more about the stepping stone strategy at its core, how dangerous it is to follow bad advice, how to minimise risk in property, and the best way to do so!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
1. The Leaf House (Brazil) [02:48]
2. Introducing the stepping stone strategy [03:58]
3. The dangers of going along your property journey with bad advice [05:24]
4. Identify high-growth locations & the right property type [08:53]
• Fortitude Valley, Brisbane as an example [11:14]
5. What is the core of the stepping stone strategy? [13:45]
6. How the stepping stone strategy tutorial can help you [15:10]
• Property is risky, so learn how to minimise the risk! [16:43]
7. What we want for your property journey [19:16]
8. An awesome way to minimise risks [20:53]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!