Headlines dominating the property news always use two powerful words to grab the market's attention: BOOM and DOOM.
But how can you see through the data and make better property decisions based on it?
Today, we have data guy and host of Walk the World Martin North to talk about the world of data analytics and the importance of data-based decisions.
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. "The House on the Rock" [02:50]
2. The 40% drop in Australian property prices explained [04:15]
3. Events that may lead to significant losses in the property market [09:49]
4. How can first home buyers use data from granular level research? [13:56]
5. Taking a look at mortgage stress [15:45]
6. Socio-economic factors that may affect mortgage stress [20:26]
7. The importance of seeing through the property data presented [26:29]
8. Martin's observations of the property market industry [29:21]
9. What if you bought a property that wasn't quite right? [33:02]
10. What's the REAL definition of affordability for first home buyers? [35:53]
11. Borrowing less than what your bank can lend you [40:04]
12. More people who are heading to retirement have mortgages [44:42]
13. What should first home buyers know about agents? [50:36]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!