If you've always doubted that getting into a competitive property market as a beginner was possible, we've got the perfect case study to prove you wrong!
Former Home Buyer Academy student Anthony lets us take a peek into his property journey, sharing how he was able to save for a deposit, his property misses and how he recovered, how he worked out the price to pay for his property and more!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Anthony's property situation when he met Veronica & Meighan [02:19]
2. How was he able to save so much money for a deposit? [06:35]
3. Experiences that led him to buy an apartment [08:10]
4. Advisers Anthony had to support him through his journey [08:56]
5. His property misses & what he did about it [12:06]
6. Anthony's "Aha!" moment that prompted him to change his strategy [15:34]
7. What led him to the asset he eventually bought? [17:11]
8. Knowing what to look for & honing in on the finer details [22:20]
9. How long did his first home buyer journey take to start? [24:55]
10. What his parents think of his property choices & journey overall [25:42]
11. How this first home buyer works out the price to pay for his property [27:04]
12. One great piece of advice to help first home buyers on their property journey [31:36]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!