This may come as a little bit of a shock, but property data can't be your only basis for making decisions!
Plenty of property buyers turn to data to help them decide on a purchase and while it's a great move, not all data is useful - some can send you on a wild goose chase!
Today, we cover the data and factors that investors often overlook. From median price growth 'top 10 lists', buyer behaviour, to the socioeconomics of an area, we tackle a number of factors that can help you decide where to buy (and what data to be wary of)!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. The property market [02:07]
2. Importance of understanding the data presented to you [04:48]
3. Is it safe to base your decisions on the median price? [05:13]
4. Price segmentation tool [09:51]
5. Essential data that property investors often overlook [13:33]
6. Taking a look at the 'green space' of an area [16:53]
7. Checking the availability of public transportation [20:40]
8. The behaviour of buyers, renters, and owners [24:30]
9. The impact of socioeconomics in an area [29:21]
10. Our Where to Buy tutorial [33:42]
11. What property data doesn't tell you: a review [34:31]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!