Knowing the steps to take when purchasing a property is great. But chances are, you'll still find yourself in a mess or losing your hard-earned money if you don't know how to do it in order!
While experience is the best teacher, we can't let you make the same mistakes first-time property buyers often make.
So, in this episode, we're going to talk about everything you need to be aware of and the significance of getting the order of events right when purchasing a property. We'll also give you a rundown of the ten steps involved in the P.A.C.E. system.
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. The dome village in Indonesia [02:02]
2. Getting to know the P.A.C.E. system [04:47]
3. Common mistakes property buyers make (that you may not be aware of) [05:40]
4. Don't get the purchasing process in the wrong order [09:38]
5. Why is it a must to have a support crew lined up? [12:32]
6. Making sure you have enough finances for the purchase [16:55]
7. Creating a plan that works [18:34]
8. Searching and inspecting [20:29]
9. What to do when your property plans don't go the way you'd hoped [22:07]
10. Understanding the different methods of sale [24:32]
11. Doing due diligence is part of your responsibility [27:24]
12. Reading and comprehending contracts before signing them [31:06]
13. Having the upper hand in the negotiation process [35:07]
14. Settlement at last! [38:41]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!