Do you know where every cent of your money goes monthly? If the answer is no, then you probably need to create a system that helps you manage your hard-earned cash.
How can we best plan for rising interest rates in 2022? What are the factors we should consider when allocating money? When is the best time to review our finances?
Terry Condon of The Cashflow Co. joins us in this episode as we discuss sustainable cash flow management practices, the importance of upskilling, finding the balance between spending and saving, and much more!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. The idea behind the money mentorship program [03:37]
2. Saving money vs expanding your skills [06:48]
3. Focus on your spending instead of saving [10:50]
4. Fund your life goals [14:10]
5. Don't automate your money [20:55]
6. Mapping your money for the month [22:19]
7. Allocate old money [27:05]
8. The side effect of allocating money from the previous month [30:37]
9. The Hawthorne Effect in real estate [35:07]
10. How couples benefit from a positive mindset on money [40:05]
11. Review your money monthly [43:21]
12. Use real numbers when allocating money [46:59]
13. Finding the balance between living now and planning for the future [49:09]
14. What Terry wishes he knew when he was a first home buyer [54:49]
15. The value of knowing real estate insiders [01:00:30]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!