People LOVE to talk about their success stories — but their failures? ...Not so much.
In this episode, we're getting a glimpse of what went wrong for one first home buyer. Mel from Melbourne shares her unexpected property journey, mistakes along the way, and how she plans to get back up the ladder.
What happens when you fall into FOMO? Is there such a thing as a 'bargain' home at face value? Should you listen to others' success stories? – We cover these questions, and heaps more!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Mel's first home purchase: A case of FOMO [03:21]
2. Getting enticed by agents [05:38]
3. Trapping yourself in a 'bargain' home [09:46]
4. Lack of property research: The potential dangers [14:46]
5. Thinking long term when buying property [17:36]
6. Take two on being a first home buyer [19:14]
7. Should you listen to other 'successful' homebuyers? [25:27]
8. Lessons learned after losing on first property [31:04]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!