Knowing what's ahead and what to expect when buying property is a huge deal. It saves you from wasting time, money and effort and reduces the fear of spending too much on any property.
In this episode, we're following the journey of Mike and Rhiannon, a couple of first home buyers who have conquered the mountain! We're going to hear about the lessons they've learned, whether their assumptions were right or wrong, the mistakes they made (and avoided) and how they sealed the deal.
If you're in the same boat or thinking of getting onto the property ladder, tune in to this episode!
• Their property journey before meeting Veronica & Meighan [02:39]
• How they figured out which property was right to buy [05:30]
• Takeaways from their HBA mentorship session [08:10]
• Lying to your buyer's agent probably means you're buying in a bad location [09:26]
• Rhiannon and Mike's support crew [11:40]
• Get advice from the right people, even before you think you're ready [13:55]
• Information overload is real - but not all of it is practical [16:57]
• How did they know that they had found 'the one'? [21:59]
• People can often get carried away during negotiations [27:39]
• Rhiannon and Mike's plan for the future of their purchased property [28:32]
• Their advice to first home buyers who want to get into the market [30:31]
• The case of Post-purchase dissonance [34:08]
• Get ready before you're 'ready' [34:45]
• The benefits of being prepared before you buy [37:09]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!