Paying the right price for a property is high on everyone's list, but it's even more difficult in a hot market.
So how do you get it right to make sure you don't keep missing out while not having to pay way too much?
Today we're talking about one of the hardest parts of buying your first place - how to work out what to pay. To do so, you need to have a good idea about which way the market's going, and how quickly it's moving, otherwise, you could end up paying too much or constantly missing out because you aren't offering enough!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• Methods people use when pricing property [02:48]
• The "dart board" [03:06]
• Using the agent's price guide [04:09]
• How do agents mainly assess a property's price? [07:43]
• Price well by learning more about the property market [12:07]
• Your decision should be your own - not someone else's! [14:36]
• Paying premium prices in a rising market [17:48]
• If a property has an unfixable issue, it will always be an issue [20:10]
• What this episode is really about [21:53]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!