Buying your first home is incredibly exciting, and now that you've saved up to pay the 20% deposit, you're all set... right?
Well, not really.
Today we're talking about the hidden costs of buying your first home. Everyone talks about the challenges of saving enough money to pay a 20% deposit, but that isn't enough! There are also hidden costs that you need to be aware of and prepared for, and we'll share them with you all in this episode.
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• How much should I save to buy my first home? [3:11]
• Be aware of due diligence costs [6:39]
• Title insurance as an extra layer of protection against hidden expenses [10:45]
• Total amount to save for your first home [15:04]
• Save money by not overpaying [20:22]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!