Learning from experience is great, but taking advice from someone who's "been there, done that" is probably even better.
Today, we're going to follow the path of one of our students as he shares the lessons he learnt through his first home buyer journey - from his cautious beginnings, to working with different brokers, right up to a hair raising auction!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
● Meighan's "property of the day" [02:05]
● The start of James' property journey [03:44]
● How his journey unfolded in the next few years [06:45]
● The importance of working with a good broker [13:18]
● One person's strategy doesn't work for everyone [18:49]
● Using the stepping stone strategy [19:21]
● James' fortunate escape from buying a certain property [21:09]
● Brokers, property development, and staying on your own lane [23:24]
● James' experience with different brokers [25:05]
● Insights gained from buying at an auction [30:08]
● A first home buyer's biggest takeaways from buying property [32:12]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!