Wouldn't it be great to just have a checklist to refer to when you want to buy property? How about one that's specifically for 2022?
Today, Veronica interviews co-host Meighan and guest Jarrod McCabe of Wakelin Advisory to dive deep into what you should expect in the three biggest property markets in Australia. We cover the relocation trend in Queensland, clearance rates, auction campaigns, and more!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. How is the Melbourne property market doing after its 6th lockdown? [02:51]
2. Clearance rates in Melbourne [06:32]
3. What if you can't use clearance rates to measure the market? [08:09]
4. The relocation trend in Queensland [12:22]
5. How long did Brisbane's 2002 property boom last for? [15:43]
6. How will Sydney & Melbourne's property markets open up in 2022? [18:42]
7. How to plan your auction campaign (for sellers) [23:11]
8. What to expect in the Sunshine & Gold Coast markets in 2022 [24:34]
9. Will the 2022 Melbourne & Gold Coast markets be similar to this year's? [29:15]
10. Practical tips for buying property in 2022 [35:21]
11. How to get ready to buy in 2022 [39:14]
With more than two decades in the property industry – across valuations and investment advisory – Jarrod McCabe has shaped a skillset that delivers for clients. His background in valuations underpins a keen sense of what makes a good investment.
And combined with a tremendous depth of contemporary knowledge about the Melbourne inner suburban market, Jarrod brings a confidence-born-of-experience to negotiations that makes him especially effective in these high-pressured moments.
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!