Buying properties will always entail risks and rewards. But do you know how to make the most of your investment?
We hear you! If you're not quite sure what to do when buying a property, this episode will shed light on your path.
Today, we will answer the questions we've compiled from first home buyers, which can help you, too! Here, we talk about buying rental properties, property grades, finding the right local solicitors & inspectors, and other general topics you can surely learn from.
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Buying property for future rental income rather than capital growth [03:05]
2. The flyers, floaters, or flops in property - what should you do with them? [08:29]
3. When is it worth using a buyer's agent? [12:24]
4. What should you do with your money or savings? [13:51]
5. Property investment grades A, B, and C [20:14]
6. Finding local solicitors & building inspectors [22:43]
7. Buying townhouses in the city vs buying a house on the outskirts [29:26]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!