Finding the right property is a huge undertaking as it is, and in a rapidly rising market, it gets a little more complicated.
We've had our fair share of experiences and heard stories from clients who have made mistakes (and regretted them) after the fact, so today, we've listed down the top 5 mistakes you need to avoid in a quickly progressing market.
We tackle grants, auctions, taking too long to decide on a purchase and indecision, supply and demand, and much, much more.
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Delaying your entry into the market hoping prices will go down [04:34]
2. The mistake of taking too long to decide [09:27]
3. Using grants to determine what property you're buying [15:17]
4. Being too fussy & making the wrong compromises [18:43]
5. Finding control by learning the right process [25:40]
6. Is the lack of supply really the cause of your indecision to buy property? [26:28]
7. Offering too much or too low for a property in auctions [28:18]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!