If you have a question about property, you've come to the right place!
We receive lots of questions through Facebook, our website and from our members. So today, we are sharing a few of those questions - and providing answers - because if one person has asked, then we know there are others who will have similar questions!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• Meighan's featured house of the week [02:01]
• Is a fixer-upper worth the renovation costs? [03:06]
• Do a history search for other renovated apartments [07:21]
• A great benefit from buying fixer-uppers [08:08]
• The 'trickery' that happens to mask flaws in a property [09:47]
• Are there downsides to buying an investment property with cash? [14:12]
• What does "property price withheld" actually mean? [19:47]
• At what stage should you get a building & pest inspection? [22:28]
• On the subject of conditional offers [25:01]
• Can you buy an investment asset as a home and have capital growth in the future? [27:15]
• Will your spending habits impact your ability to get a loan? [31:03]
• The 'Shiraz and Wagyu' case [33:34]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!