Is it a good idea to put your property search on hold when bank forecasts and headlines are predicting a real estate price crash?
Today we're talking about the property cycle and taking a look at case studies from previous peaks and troughs to navigate the real estate market.
What is the property clock? How do you work your way through an unpredictable market? Can you really ever find the right timing to buy property? We answer these questions and more in this episode!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Is it a good idea to wait and buy when property prices fall? [04:21]
2. The property clock and how it works [07:47]
3. Why property transactions are increasing [12:18]
4. How the mindset around owning property is affecting the market [14:21]
5. The unpredictability of the property market [18:26]
6. Finding the right timing when buying property [23:21]
7. Price vs asset: Which has a bigger impact? [27:22]
8. The Lilyfield case study [28:41]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!