How do you conquer that first home purchase?
In this episode, we're joined by Kristy – one of our Home Buyer Academy students – as we talk about saving up for a deposit, making (and refusing) compromises when looking for property, dutch auctions, and heaps more!
Kristy shares the lessons she learned along the way, mistakes she made and avoided, and how she ultimately sealed the deal!
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. When Kristy first decided to buy property [03:50]
2. Saving up for a deposit & letting go of free money [06:50]
3. Are banks' property forecasts and media headlines reliable? [11:50]
4. Valuable lessons from Home Buyer Academy [17:03]
5. When to make compromises when looking for property [19:12]
6. On scarcity and looking for a unicorn [26:58]
7. Kristy's property auction experience [29:57]
8. Dutch auctions and getting played [37:50]
9. Avoiding messy contracts [42:22]
10. Kristy's advice for first home buyers [46:58]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!