Today, we're breaking down a 2021 article with this heartbreaking headline: "Sydney building 'nightmare' set to cost first home buyer her life savings"
What went wrong?
We're running through what happened, what the developer and builder did, and ultimately, how it could have been avoided.
If you enjoy the show, do like, rate, subscribe, and share it with others! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to chat, email us at [email protected]!
We'll see you on the inside!
1. Horrific findings from the pre-settlement inspection [03:37]
2. Plumbing works signed off by electricians, and other dodgy stuff [08:34]
3. Discovering altered documents and developer denials [12:12]
4. The problem with off plan purchases [16:48]
5. Why buyers should do extensive research on the developer [20:21]
6. The Mascot towers fiasco [24:35]
7. Risk management and hiring an expert [26:04]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!