Diving head-first into the property market without having the right knowledge is the worst thing you can do as a first home buyer.
In this episode, we're going to tackle the 9 most common first home buyer questions that we often hear. We've also collected some from mortgage brokers, real estate agents and conveyancers so if you're a first home buyer looking for answers to seemingly 'common knowledge' questions, this episode will get you up to date!
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• Where should I buy property? [03:16]
• What should I buy, a house or an apartment? [06:14]
• How much can I afford? [10:32]
• I found a place I like... what do I do now? [13:55]
• How much should I pay for a property? [16:45]
• What deposit do I have to pay? [20:07]
• Do I really have to use a solicitor or conveyancer? [23:37]
• Do I really need to have a building and pest inspection? [26:15]
• Why is buying at an auction something you should look at? [32:21]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!