The year 2020 was a tumultuous time in the world with the shocking impact of COVID-19 on all aspects of our lives. There were lockdowns, home-schooling, delayed celebrations, get-togethers, and of course the pause on international travel.
With such a change in the world, the property market has also been significantly impacted, so knowing how to navigate the crazy and often unpredictable market (especially this year) is so much more crucial than ever.
This is exactly what we're aiming to help you with today!
In this episode we're giving you insider tips on how to do just that. Tempted to buy 'easy' property? Curious to find out how to choose the right buyer's agent in the current market? Maybe you're gearing up to buy a property despite the pandemic, and you need to know how to best prepare before making a decision? This is the episode for you.
If you enjoy this episode, do give us a like, share it with others who you know will benefit from the show and subscribe to the podcast! We have loads of resources available and if you'd like to talk with us directly, send us an email at [email protected]
See you on the inside!
• Looking at the property market cycle, then and now [04:17]
• 'Space' has become a priority in property recently [08:55]
• What have property investors been doing since the new cycle started? [10:07]
• Don't be tempted to buy properties that are easy to buy! [11:10]
• What happens in Australian property markets during Spring? [12:22]
• Incentives & grants are aimed at THIS one thing [14:59]
• Be careful when choosing a buyers agent in a hot market [17:01]
• An observation of the current lack of rental properties [19:33]
• How are we dealing with the current state of the property market? [20:55]
• Indexing potential properties helps make better decisions [25:11]
• The unusual situation you can potentially be in in a private treaty [27:19]
• How to best prepare yourself before buying your first property [30:08]
• The current state of property auctions (and working with your agent) [35:11]
If you enjoyed today's podcast, don't forget to subscribe, rate and share the show! There's more to come, so we hope to have you along with us on this journey!